Donate to Help Continue The Parent Quest
Throughout the year The Parent Quest welcomes donations/gifts as we continue to provide exceptional services for parents via our parent-to-parent mentoring program. All of the services provided to parents are free of charge. All of the mentors working for the Parent Quest are volunteers and do not receive compensation for their time. Since the Parent Quest in an independently run 501(c)3 organization we require an abundance of diligent volunteer hours and monetary support to allow us to operate. The only way The Parent Quest can continue to provide services to our families is through the following activities:
- Attending one of our many fundraisers held throughout the year such as garage sales, silent auctions, online raffles, etc.
- Attending a fundraiser class such as, Dr. Polly Moore’s “90 Minute Baby Sleep Program” Class.
- Monetary online donations – including an option to make recurring monthly donations.
- Applying to become a mentor for other parents in need.
- Purchasing items from The Parent Quest Annual WISH LIST.
- Becoming a Sponsor (monthly or yearly) with advertising options on The Parent Quest website.
- Participating in a fundraising event on behalf of The Parent Quest such as a half marathon, sponsored lap fundraiser, etc.
- Becoming an intern or volunteer for our fundraising events, secretarial needs, or other jobs.
- We welcome all different forms of donations/gifts. Please contact us for further information should you have a donation/gift not listed above.
***If you prefer to not make an online donation/gift please click HERE for our Paypal account. If you prefer to mail a donation/gift please mail a check or money order to P.O. Box 483 La Mesa, CA 91944-0483. If you wish to contact someone regarding your donation/gift, want to volunteer or mentor, or simply just have a question please contact us here. To speak with someone by phone please contact headquarters at 661-665-6977.